01/24/2024 | Simple Machines In The Preschool Classroom
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
This session looks at supporting play and STEM learning with the six classic simple machines (ramps, wedges, levers, screws, pulleys, and the wheel and axle). We’ll provide an overview of these machines, offer ideas for supporting play with them in your preschool classroom, and discuss why kids should have hands-on, self-directed experiences.
- Learn about the six classic simple machines
- Understand that STEM experiences should be hands-on and child-led
- Acquire ideas for supporting play with the six classic simple machines
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes