02/07/2024 | Program Consistency From Vision To Practice
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Many early learning settings struggle with programming inconsistencies. For example, the program depicted in marketing materials may not reflect actual day-to-day practice, or approaches used in one classroom may not align with those used in the adjoining room. This training equips attendees with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure program consistency, resulting in a more effective and supportive environment for the growth and development of young children.
- Understand the importance of program consistency
- Discover strategies for improving program consistency
- Learn techniques for monitoring and assessing program consistency
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes