03/06/2024 | Play And The 8 Sensory Systems
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
From squishing sticky sensory play concoctions to spinning on the swings, play helps children wire and connect their brains and nervous systems. This session examines how that process works, looks at the body’s 8 sensory systems, and offers ideas for supporting play that nourishes those systems.
- Understand the role of Play in wiring the brain and nervous system
- Learn about the human body’s 8 sensory systems
- Acquire ideas for supporting play that nourishes all 8 sensory systems
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes