03/27/2024 | Creating Playful Policies And Procedures
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Organizations without well-defined policies and procedures for children’s play face problems maintaining consistency and continuity due to a lack of clarity among administrators, staff, and families. This training offers suggestions, resources, and guidance for creating those policies and procedures.
- Recognize the value of creating policies and procedures that support child-led play and exploration
- Discuss the importance of flexible yet structured policies and procedures
- Learn to compose effective policies and procedures
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes