04/03/2024 | Babies In The Rain
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Like it or not, since everything infants and toddlers encounter is new, exciting, and a chance to learn, caregivers are Professional Role Models.
Based on the book, Babies In The Rain, this session looks at the importance of the emotional environments caregivers create with young children. It also looks at the significance of Here and Now caregiving and meeting children where they are developmentally.
- Understand how their mood/emotional state impact the children in their care
- Understand the importance of child-caregiver relationships
- Understand why it is important not to rush children through their childhoods
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes