Caring For The Caregiver
Working with children can be physically and emotionally exhausting and many caregivers spend so much time focused on the needs of kids that they fail to take care of themselves. This often leads to stress and burnout as caregivers struggle to find time in their busy lives for self-care. The result? Stressed, anxious, drained, frustrated, and burnt out early learning professionals. Based on the books, Finding Your Smile Again and Keeping Your Smile, these two hours of in-service training offer up proven self-care strategies and tips for implementing them.
94 in stock
- Understand stress and burnout’s impact on their lives
- Leave with simple and doable ideas for managing stress and burnout
- Understand the relationship between their mindset and the quality of care they provide
Professionalism And Leadership
- 9:00 PM Atlantic
- 8:00 PM Eastern
- 7:00 PM Central
- 6:00 PM Mountain
- 5:00 PM Pacific
- NEBRASKA | This is an approved Nebraska Department Of Education Office Of Early Childhood Automatically Accepted ECE In-Service Training
- ILLINOIS | This is an Illinois Gateways To Opportunity Registry Approved Training
- British Columbia | Explorations Early Learning was told that in BC, “professional development is assessed on a case by case basis after the workshop has been completed and the certificate has been received.” Our certificates contain all the information required for approval and our sessions cover topics that are traditionally approved.
We want to assure you have a quality training experience and are here to help at any time.
You can also reach out for support by emailing email@example.com or messaging us via Facebook Messenger at any time for support. We will respond as soon as possible.
For all On-Demand trainings, there’s a Contact Lesson Teacher button on top of each page of the session you can use to message us if you hit a snag.
You can access our sessions with any web-enabled device that has a decent internet connection. If you’re reading this sentence, you have a device that can access our sessions. Devices with larger screens provide a more enjoyable user experience.
Sessions are recorded. If you have technical problems while attending a live session, or reside in a time zone where attending live is not practical, we can set you up with access to the recording. Recordings are usually available within 24 hours of the live event.