11/22/2023 | Time For Yourself
If you’re like most parents and caregivers, you spend lots of time focused on the needs of others and tend to neglect your own needs. How long can you go on like this? Who is going to meet your needs if you don’t? In this session, we dig into the importance of investing in self-care.
- Learn the importance of investing time and energy in self-care
- Learn strategies for making more time for their own needs
- Understand that investing in self-care makes them better at taking care of others
Date, Time & Length
This 60-minute session takes place 11/22/2023 starting at 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm)
Beginner / Intermediate
Competency Areas vary by region. Below are the competency area for this session in different regions with which we work:
- Alabama | Personal And Professional Leadership Development / Quality Child Care And Licensing
- Illinois | Personal And Professional Development
- Michigan | Professionalism
- Missouri | Professional Development And Leadership
- Nebraska | Professionalism And Leadership
- Oklahoma | Professionalism And Leadership
- South Dakota | Professionalism
- Wisconsin | Professionalism
- CDA | Maintaining A Commitment To Professionalism
Age Group Focus
- Live sessions take place via the ZOOM meeting platform. After registering, you will receive an email with information about the training.
- All live sessions are recorded so that we can share the if any attendees experience technical problems.
- Learn more about navigating our trainings here.
- Browse our FAQs to learn more about trainings.
- This session is not National Administrator Credential approved
Jeff A Johnson–Jeff is an early learning speaker, podcast host and producer, content creator, author, and founder of Playvolution HQ and Explorations Early Learning. He has 26+ years of experience as a caregiver and has been an early learning trainer since 2000.
- Family Child Care Providers
- Child Care Center Teachers
- Child Care Center Directors
- Head Start Teachers
- Head Start Administrators
- Early Head Start Teachers
- Service Coordination Staff
- Technical Assistance Specialists
- Home Visitors
Based in part on the following books (Affiliate Links):