Everyone Needs Attention: Helping Young Children Thrive | Resource Page
Thanks for taking part in this training.
We know that making changes to your early learning environment can be challenging and want to do everything we can to support your effort. Below are links to related resources you may find helpful.
You may also like this Play Environment Action Plan form we put together–it’s designed to help you meet goals you set for changing your play space.
If you have questions, comments, or need support, you can reach out below in the comments or contact Jeff privately.
Here are links with resources related to this training:
- “Don’t Get So Upset!”: Help Young Children Manage Their Feelings By Understanding Your Own
- Everyone Needs Attention: Helping Young Children Thrive
- When Teachers Face Themselves
- A Child’s Bad Behavior Isn’t ‘Attention-Seeking.’ She’s Seeking A Relationship.
- CCBAG_0619 Talking Personal Baggage With Tamar Jacobson Part 1
- CCBAG_0620 Talking Personal Baggage With Tamar Jacobson Part 2
- CCBAG_0116 Tamar Jacobson
- CCBAG_0238 Tamar Jacobson 2
- NERD_0113 Tamar Jacobson–Author
- What Happened to You?
Here are some general resources related to play:
- Handout | Gray’s Conditions Of Play
- Is It Real Play, Play-Like, Or Not Play?
- Handout | Bruce’s 12 Features Of Play
- Handout | Smilansky’s Types Of Play
- Handout | Parten’s Stages Of Play
Here are some links to resources at Playvolution HQ:
You’ll find more live and on-demand trainings at the links below: