Do It Yourself Early Learning | Resource Page
Thanks for taking part in this training.
We know that making changes to your early learning environment can be challenging and want to do everything we can to support your effort. Below are links to related resources you may find helpful.
You may also like this Play Environment Action Plan form we put together–it’s designed to help you meet goals you set for changing your play space.
If you have questions, comments, or need support, you can reach out below in the comments or contact Jeff privately.
Here are links with resources related to this training:
- Five Reasons To DIY With Kids
- DIY | Cardboard Ramp Supports
- DIY | Pool Noodle Blocks
- DIY | Lacing Ideas
- DIY Video | Streamer Launcher
- DIY | Pool Noodle Finger Pops
- DIY Video | Paint Brushes
- DIY Water Pumps
- DIY | Straw Launcher
- DIY | Sensory Play Ramps
- DIY | Chalkboard Sign
- DIY Video | Drill Painting
- DIY Video | Dancing Ribbons
- DIY | Two Ingredient Play Dough
- DIY | Sidewalk Chalk
- DIY | Container Blocks
- DIY | Milk Jug Lid Beads
- DIY | Mini Launcher
- DIY | Book Blocks
- DIY | Geo Board
- DIY | Magnet Board Ideas
- DIY | Ribbon Bolt Lacing
- DIY | Ice Cube Glasses and Bowls
Here are some general resources related to play:
- Handout | Gray’s Conditions Of Play
- Is It Real Play, Play-Like, Or Not Play?
- Handout | Bruce’s 12 Features Of Play
- Handout | Smilansky’s Types Of Play
- Handout | Parten’s Stages Of Play
Here are some links to resources at Playvolution HQ:
You’ll find more live and on-demand trainings at the links below: