Feeding The Good Dog | Resource Page
Thanks for taking part in this training.
We know that making changes to your early learning environment can be challenging and want to do everything we can to support your effort. Below are links to related resources you may find helpful.
You may also like this Play Environment Action Plan form we put together–it’s designed to help you meet goals you set for changing your play space.
If you have questions, comments, or need support, you can reach out below in the comments or contact Jeff privately.
Here are links with resources related to this training:
- Making Habits, Breaking Habits: Why We Do Things, Why We Don’t, and How to Make Any Change Stick
- Atomic Habits
- Lizard Brain
- Don’t Listen to Your Lizard Brain
- Steven Pressfield | Overcoming Resistance
- Seth Godin | Quieting the Lizard Brain
- The Change You Need Is Your Responsibility
- People add by default even when subtraction makes more sense
- Building Up Your Resilience Muscle
- Delighting in What You Do
- The Case for Being Good Enough
- Why The Quickest Route To Happiness May Be To Do Nothing
- From FOMO to JOMO
- Self Care | 97.5 Percent Perfect
- Self Care | What’s Going Right?
- Self Care | Change Is Uncomfortable
- Self Care | Change Is Scary
- Self Care | The Law Of Two Feet
- Self Care | Be The Boss Of Your Needs
- Self Care | What Do You Need?
- Are You Growing Or Just Going?
- The Art of Decision-Making
- Change | Start Smaller
- Making Change Playful
- CCBAG_0394 Change
- CCBAG_0724 Making Change–Wolf Pack Addition
Here are some general resources related to play:
- Handout | Gray’s Conditions Of Play
- Is It Real Play, Play-Like, Or Not Play?
- Handout | Bruce’s 12 Features Of Play
- Handout | Smilansky’s Types Of Play
- Handout | Parten’s Stages Of Play
Here are some links to resources at Playvolution HQ:
You’ll find more live and on-demand trainings at the links below: