Loose Parts Play In Family Child Care | Resource Page
Thanks for taking part in this training.
We know that making changes to your early learning environment can be challenging and want to do everything we can to support your effort. Below are links to related resources you may find helpful.
You may also like this Play Environment Action Plan form we put together–it’s designed to help you meet goals you set for changing your play space.
If you have questions, comments, or need support, you can reach out below in the comments or contact Jeff privately.
Here are links with resources related to this training:
- Over 100 Loose Parts Ideas
- Handout | Simon Nicholson’s Theory Of Loose Parts
- Theory Of Loose Parts
- Simon Nicholson
- Loose Parts Play
- Avoid Making Loose Parts Less Loose
- A Space Like This
- Let Loose!
- A Systematic Review of Research into the Impact of Loose Parts Play on Children’s Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development
- Loose Bricks As Loose Parts
- Dismantling A Play Space: Having The Feels
- Seagulls (And Other Critters) As Loose Parts
- Hands Off My Toilet Paper Tubes!
Here are some general resources related to play:
- Handout | Gray’s Conditions Of Play
- Is It Real Play, Play-Like, Or Not Play?
- Handout | Bruce’s 12 Features Of Play
- Handout | Smilansky’s Types Of Play
- Handout | Parten’s Stages Of Play
Here are some links to resources at Playvolution HQ:
You’ll find more live and on-demand trainings at the links below: