Making Mindful Change | Resource Page
Thanks for taking part in this training.
We know that making changes to your early learning environment can be challenging and want to do everything we can to support your effort. Below are links to related resources you may find helpful.
You may also like this Play Environment Action Plan form we put together–it’s designed to help you meet goals you set for changing your play space.
If you have questions, comments, or need support, you can reach out below in the comments or contact Jeff privately.
Here are links with resources related to this training:
- Tiny Habits
- Atomic Habits
- The Power Of Habit
- Making Habits, Breaking Habits: Why We Do Things, Why We Don’t, and How to Make Any Change Stick
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
- Don’t Listen to Your Lizard Brain
- Transform Your Life By Transforming Your Habits
- How people decide when they have so many choices
- Change | Start Smaller
- The Dance Habit
- The biggest myth about willpower may be that you don’t have enough of it
- 3 Reasons To Practice Appreciation
- What’s the cost of self-control? New study tabulates the bill
- Making Change Playful
- Seth Godin | Quieting the Lizard Brain
- Lizard Brain
- The Change You Need Is Your Responsibility
- Steven Pressfield | Overcoming Resistance
Here are some general resources related to play:
- Handout | Gray’s Conditions Of Play
- Is It Real Play, Play-Like, Or Not Play?
- Handout | Bruce’s 12 Features Of Play
- Handout | Smilansky’s Types Of Play
- Handout | Parten’s Stages Of Play
Here are some links to resources at Playvolution HQ:
You’ll find more live and on-demand trainings at the links below: