Setting Up A Process-Focused Craft Center | Resource Page
Thanks for taking part in this training.
We know that making changes to your early learning environment can be challenging and want to do everything we can to support your effort. Below are links to related resources you may find helpful.
You may also like this Play Environment Action Plan form we put together–it’s designed to help you meet goals you set for changing your play space.
If you have questions, comments, or need support, you can reach out below in the comments or contact Jeff privately.
Here are links with resources related to this training:
- DIY | Oil And Water Droplet Painting
- DIY | Cornstarch And Vinegar Paint
- DIY Video | Drill Painting
- DIY | Finger Paint
- DIY Video | Paint Brushes
- DIY | Frozen Paint Cubes
- DIY | Painting With Tea
- DIY | Glue Dilution
- DIY | Glue Application Ideas
- DIY | Glue Paint
- Taming The Mess
- How to Clean Up Messy Play
Here are some general resources related to play:
- Handout | Gray’s Conditions Of Play
- Is It Real Play, Play-Like, Or Not Play?
- Handout | Bruce’s 12 Features Of Play
- Handout | Smilansky’s Types Of Play
- Handout | Parten’s Stages Of Play
Here are some links to resources at Playvolution HQ:
You’ll find more live and on-demand trainings at the links below: