Thanks for registering for
Finding Your Smile Again
Below is information about the session. Please bookmark or save this page’s link, or print the information, for future reference. You can contact us with questions.
January 24, 2020
- 6:00 pm Eastern
- 5:00 pm Central
- 4:00 pm Mountain
- 3:00 pm Pacific
This session takes place on the Zoom meeting platform. Check out our Zoom meeting FAQ for more information on using the platform.
- Meeting URL: https://zoom.us/j/571305997?pwd=NlJ0S3J3anBxbmZKWjhwSldUZ3FiUT09
- Meeting Dial In Numbers: USA 1 646 876 9923 Canada 1 647 558 0588
- Meeting ID: 571 305 997
- Meeting Password: SANDBOX
Many caregivers spend so much time focusing on the needs of others that they fail to take care of themselves, which often leads to stress and burnout.
Some day’s we greet children with real smiles, other days we plaster on a fake smile mask and try to make it through the day–and then there are the days we can’t even fake a smile for the people around us.
Based on our books, Finding Your Smile Again and Keeping Your Smile, this session looks at how burnout impacts caregivers and ways to deal with that impact so you have more real smile days.
Outcomes / Goals
- Attendees will understand stress and burnout’s impact on their lives.
- Attendees will leave with simple and doable ideas for managing stress and burnout.
- Attendees will understand the relationship between their mindset and the quality of care they provide.