09/11/2024 | Using Tools With Kids
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Using tools makes kids feel strong, capable, confident, and powerful. This session looks at setting up learning-rich and safe tool-use experiences for young children. We also offer tips to help adults who feel intimidated by tools get more comfortable with them, so they can better support tool-wielding kids.
- Acquire ideas for setting up tool-use experiences for young children
- Understand the benefits of supporting children’s tool use
- Gain confidence in their abilities to use tools and support children’s use of tools
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes