11/20/2024 | Supporting Play And Learning Through Observation
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
This session looks at supporting children’s play by becoming a more tuned-in and systematic observer. We’ll discuss why stepping back and watching children at play is important. We’ll also look at how (and when) to use a collection of free observation tools we’ve made available on the Playvolution HQ website.
- Understand why becoming a better observer will help them support children’s play and learning
- Become familiar with how to use observation tools to better understand what they observe
- Understand how to use their observations to make adjustments to their play space
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes