10/23/2024 | Caring For The Caregiver
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Working with children can be physically and emotionally exhausting, and many caregivers spend so much time focused on the kids’ needs that they fail to take care of themselves. This often leads to stress and burnout as caregivers struggle to find time in their busy lives for self-care. The result? Stressed, anxious, drained, frustrated, and burnt out early learning professionals. Based on the books, Finding Your Smile Again and Keeping Your Smile.
- Understand stress and burnout’s impact on their lives
- Leave with simple and doable ideas for managing stress and burnout
- Understand the relationship between their mindset and the quality of care they provide
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes