09/25/2024 | Defining Play
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
While play researchers and theorists have established a clear and agreed-upon definition of play and its importance in the lives of young children, confusion remains about what is and is not play. This session examines the purpose of play and the difference between real play and play-like activity.
- Become familiar with the five conditions of play
- Understand the difference between real play and play-like activities
- Understand the importance of real play
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes