08/14/2024 | Do It Yourself Early Literacy
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
This session discusses simple and practical ideas for helping children build early literacy skills. We’ll look at a bunch of ideas for making books, discuss how active physical play helps prepare kids to read and write, look at play-based ways to help grow vocabularies, and touch on other ideas for supporting literacy skill-building in your play environment.
- Leave with lots of do it yourself book making ideas
- Understand how active play prepares children to read and write
- Learn how to support the development of pre-literacy skills in their play environments
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes