10/16/2024 | Setting Up A Process-Focused Craft Center
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
This session looks at establishing a space for child-led, process-focused creation and creativity. We’ll look at what to include in your creative area, set up suggestions, managing the mess, keeping everyone safe, and more. We’ll also dig into why process-focused creation spaces like this are more child-friendly and learning-rich than product-focused alternatives.
- Collect ideas for setting up a process-focused craft center
- Learn ideas for managing the creative space
- Acquire a deeper appreciation for Process in children’s creative projects
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes