12/11/2024 | Getting Comfortable With Risky Play
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
While research is clear on the value of children taking reasonable risks as they play and explore the world, many adults need to be more comfortable with such play and exploration. This session offers adults a chance to gain a deeper understanding of risky play’s value, reflect on their feelings about such play, and see how risk-taking supports learning.
- Reflect on their feelings and experiences with risky play
- Understand what children learn from risk-taking
- Become familiar with types of risky play
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes