05/29/2024 | Managing Mud Play
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Slimy, sticky, dirty, gooey mud play is so messy…and so fun and learning-rich. This session looks at why adults shouldn’t shy away from offering it up as a regular part of the curriculum. We focus on the magnificence of mud play–setting it up, supporting it, and understanding all the learning it offers.
- Gain practical ideas for setting up and managing mud play
- Understand the learning that takes place during mud and related messy hands-on sensory play.
- Learn why such play shouldn’t just be a once-in-a-while activity
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes