08/28/2024 | Rethinking Behavior Management
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Caregivers often see behavior management as separate from curriculum. For example, some teachers feel that dealing with children’s behaviors distracts from their teaching. This training looks at integrating behavior management into the curriculum to improve social and emotional learning.
- Appreciate the value of altering their play environments to best meet children’s needs
- Understand how developing respectful classroom climates can reduce challenging behaviors
- Learn simple ways to help children express their intense emotions
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes