05/08/2024 | Crafting Vision, Mission, And Philosophy Statements
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
This training helps early learning professionals develop clear and impactful Vision, Mission, and Philosophy statements. Participants will learn the key characteristics of each type of statement and strategies for creating concise statements that reflect their program’s identity and values.
- Understand the importance of composing well-crafted Vision, Mission, and Philosophy statements
- Learn the key characteristics of each type of statement
- Acquire tips for composing Vision, Mission, and Philosophy statements
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes