06/26/2024 | Building Brains With Hands-On Play
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Young children learn best through hands-on, up-close-and-personal, full-contact interactions with the world. The problem many caregivers have with such learning is that kids who fully engage the world often make a mess of things–a million blocks dumped on the floor, green paint on the floor, and muddy footprints on the carpet. Based on ideas from our book, Let Them Play, this session looks at why this type of play is integral to early learning, ideas for managing the mess, and tips to help caregivers support hands-on play.
- Understand why hands-on play is important for young children
- Leave with tips and strategies for managing hands-on play
- Acquire ideas for supporting hands-on play
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes