07/17/2024 | Playing With Measuring
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
From beakers to yardsticks, supporting play with measuring tools is a great way to help children bump into opportunities for STEM learning–and lots of other learning. This training looks at the value of measuring play, recommended measuring tools, and ideas for supporting child-led measurement play.
- Understand the wide range of learning that can take place during measurement play
- Explore a variety of measuring tools that can easily be added to early learning settings
- Collect ideas for implementing and supporting child-led measurement play
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes