06/12/2024 | Making Mindful Change
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
Making lasting change–in your work with children or home life–is a challenging task. If it was, we would all eat healthier, exercise more, and successfully implement new ideas in our early learning programs. We’re creatures of habit–and changing those habits can be scary and uncomfortable. Whether it’s self-care or classroom practice, this session looks at practical strategies for becoming more successful at making lasting change.
- Learn strategies for making mindful changes in their life
- Understand the value of taking baby steps–making slow changes over time
- Leave the session with a deeper understanding of why making lasting change is difficult
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes