06/19/2024 | Conducting Benefit-Risk Assessments
- View details about this training topic
- This training takes place live at explorationsearlylearning.com via the Zoom meeting platform
- To receive a valid Certificate Of Completion, you must attend the entire event with your video on, participate, and submit an evaluation after the session
- Trainings are recorded for archival purposes
- Learn about navigating trainings
- Browse our training FAQs
This training equips early learning professionals with the knowledge and skills to conduct comprehensive benefit-risk assessments so they can more effectively support developmentally appropriate risk-taking while ensuring children’s health and safety.
- Understand the difference between Dangers, Hazards, and Risks
- Learn how to conduct a benefit-risk assessment
- Recognize the importance of hazard mitigation in maintaining a safe and healthy play environment
Date, Time, And Length
Start Time: 7:00pm Central Time, USA.
(Eastern 8:00pm | Mountain 6:00pm | Pacific 5:00pm )
Length: 60 minutes